Halloween is approaching faster than a witch on a vroomstick. One of the best ways of celebrating Halloween is sharing terrifyingly corny and silly jokes with family and friends. The sort of jokes that make everyone burst out with laughter while rolling their eyes at the same time. In some parts of the country, it is a tradition for children to tell a joke for them to earn their trick or treat candy. Thus why we’ve come up with these Halloween jokes for kids.
Below is a compilation of funny, kid-friendly, spooky Halloween jokes for kids. They incorporate all your funny Halloween-themed icons such as witches, vampires, skeletons, werewolves, and ghosts. These funny Halloween jokes will appeal to little monsters of all ages. It’s not just adults who enjoy jokes like funny mom quotes and jokes. Kids can enjoy jokes as well. Here is our list of Halloween jokes for kids.
- What do you call a witch who goes to the beach? A sand-witch.
- What do you call two witches sharing an apartment? Broommates
- What’s a witch’s favorite subject in school? Spelling.
- Why was the broom late? It over swept.
- What sounds do witches make when they eat cereal? Snap, CACKLE and pop.
- What do witches put in their hair? Scare spray!
- What do witches with poor eyesight wear? Spooktacles!
- Where does the witch’s frog sit? On a toadstool.
- What do witches race on? Vroomsticks!
- How do you make a witch scratch? You take away the ‘w’.
- How do vampires get around on Halloween? On blood vessels
- How can you tell when a vampire has been in a bakery? All the jelly has been sucked out of the doughnuts
- What’s the national holiday for vampires? Fangs giving!
- What happens when a vampire goes in the snow? Frostbite!
- Why don’t vampires have more friends? Because they are a pain in the neck.
- What kind of dog does Dracula have? A bloodhound.
- Where do vampires keep their money? The blood bank.
- What kind of tests do vampires give their students? Blood tests.
- What has webbed feet, feathers, fangs, and goes quack-quack? Count Duckula.
- The skeleton couldn’t help being afraid of the storm -he just didn’t have any guts
- Why didn’t the skeleton go to school? His heart wasn’t in it.
- What instrument does a skeleton play? The trombone.
- Why didn’t the skeleton go to the dance? Because he had nobody to dance with.
- Why do skeletons stay so calm? Because nothing gets under their skin.
- Why did the skeleton cross the road? He didn’t have the guts.
- What do skeletons order at restaurants? Spare ribs!
- Who won the skeleton beauty contest? No body.
- How did the skeleton know it was going to rain on Halloween? He could feel it in his bones!
- Why did the skeleton climb a tree? Because a dog was after his bones!
- Why don’t skeletons play music in church? Because they have no organs!
- What do ghosts wear when their eyes get blurred? Spooktackles
- How do ghosts wash their hair? With sham-boo!
- What happens when a ghost gets lost in the fog? He is mist.
- What room does a ghost not need? A living room.
- What position does a ghost play in hockey? Ghoulie.
- Where do baby ghosts go during the day? Dayscare centers!
- What is a ghost’s nose full of? Booooooogers!
- What do female ghosts use to do their makeup? Vanishing cream!
- What does a ghost call his mom and dad? His transparents.
- What does a panda ghost eat? Bam-Boo!
- Where do ghosts like to travel on vacation? The Dead Sea!
- Why did the zombie skip school? He felt rotten.
- What is a zombie’s favorite thing to eat? Brain food.
- Why did the zombie decide to stay in his coffin? He felt rotten.
- What monster plays tricks on Halloween? Prank-enstein!
- What is a monster’s favorite dessert? I scream!
- What’s big, scary, and has three wheels? A monster riding a tricycle!
- Why does Frankenstein’s Monster always finish his dinner first? Because he bolts it down.
- What did Frankenstein say when he woke up from a nap? “I’ve just had a shocking dream.”
- What kind of music do mummies love? Wrap music.
- Why did the baby wrap itself in paper strips and move to Egypt? It was trying to be like its mummy.
- What kind of monster is the best dancer? The boogieman.
- What do you call a monster with no neck? The Lost Neck Monster.
- What do you get when you cross the Abominable Snowman and pasta? Spag-yeti!
- Who did the monster take to the Halloween dance? His ghoul friend!
Honourable Mentions: Halloween jokes kid friendly
- What fruit do scarecrows love the most? Straw-berries.
- How do you fix a cracked pumpkin? A pumpkin patch
- What do birds say on Halloween? Trick or Tweet!
- Have you heard how popular the local cemetery is? People are just dying to get in.
- What happens when you stay up all night on Halloween? Something dawns on you.
- What does Bigfoot say when he asks for candy? Trick or feet!
- Why is a cemetery a great place to write a story? Because there are so many plots there!
- What do you use to calculate the circumference of a jack-o-lantern? Pumpkin pi
When is Halloween?
Halloween is a holiday that is celebrated on the 31st of October. Preparations for the holiday, however, begin much earlier, usually around the end of September.
What is a trick or treat?
Trick or treating is a Halloween tradition where children get dressed in costumes and go door to door around their neighborhood in groups yelling “Trick or Treat?” The neighbors then open the door and give out candy and small treats. This goes on until the children collect enough candy.
What are the most popular Hallowen costumes?
Halloween costumes vary depending on the year. The most popular costumes, however, tend to remain fairly constant. Most boys tend to go for pirate, cowboy, vampire costumes, or dress up as their favorite superhero. Most girls often dress up as a princess, witch, ballerina, or cat. These choices, however, should not limit how you want to dress for Halloween. This is the best time to use your imagination on your costumes.
Final Thoughts on Halloween jokes kid friendly
The beauty of these jokes is that they are not just for kids. They are Halloween jokes funny for adults as well. You can also throw in a few Halloween songs for kids to keep things really interesting. Here are other Halloween jokes